If you are using this database, we would be delighted to include your paper here. Please contact kwanghui.
- Annapoornima Subramaniam, Kwanghui Lim and Pek-hooi Soh (2013), "Scientific Human Capital, R&D Alliances and the Patent Performance of Biotechnology Firms". Forthcoming," Research Policy.
- Jasjit Singh and Ajay Agrawal (2011), Recruiting for Ideas: How Firms Exploit the Prior Inventions of New Hires, Management Science, Vol 57, No 1, pp. 129-150.
- Kwanghui Lim (2010), "The Many Faces of Absorptive Capacity: Spillovers of Copper Interconnect Technology for Semiconductor Chips", Industrial and Corporate Change, Vol 18, No 6, pp. 1249-1284.
- Agarwal, R., M. Ganco, R.H. Ziedonis (2009). "Reputations for Toughness in Patent Enforcement: Implications for Knowledge Spillovers via Inventor Mobility," Strategic Management Journal.
- Kwanghui Lim, Hank Chesbrough and Yi Ruan (2008), "Open Innovation and Patterns of R&D Competition", International Journal of Technology Management, Special Issue on "Broadening the Scope of Open Innovation", forthcoming.
- Pilkington, A., Lee, L.L., Chan, C.K., and Ramakrishna, S. (2007), "Defining Key Inventors: A Comparison of Fuel Cell and Nanotechnology Industries", Technological Forecasting & Social Change.
- Hu, A.G., "Knowledge Flow in East Asia and Beyond", NUS Dept of Economics SCAPE Working Paper 2008/02.
- Wenyue Zhuang, Kwanghui Lim and Poh-kam Wong (2008), "Old Technological Capability and New Technology Adoption: Firm’s Technology Portfolio Management during Technological Transitions", Academy of Management Conference and Academy of International Business Conference.
- Wenyue Zhuang, Kwanghui Lim and Poh-Kam Wong (2008), "Knowledge Search and its Effects on the International Diffusion of Knowledge: Evidence from Information Storage Technology Patents", Academy of International Business Conference.
- Rahul Kapoor and Kwanghui Lim (2007), "The Impact of Acquisitions on the Innovation Performance of Inventors at Semiconductor Companies", Academy of Management Journal, Vol 50, No 5 (Oct).
- Zi-lin He and Min Deng (2007), "The evidence of systematic noise in non-patent references: A study of New Zealand companies’ patents", Scientometrics, 72(1).
- Pilkington, A., Lee, L.L. and Chan, C.K. (2007), "Defining Key Inventors: A Comparison of Fuel Cell and Nanotechnology Industries", IEEE Management of Engieneering and Technology (PICMET).
- Corredoira, R. and L. Rosenkopf. "Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot: The Reverse Transfer of Knowledge Through Mobility Ties.", Wharton Working Paper.
- Kwanghui Lim and Brian Cu (2007), "The Effects of Social Networks on Venture Capitalist Advice and Monitoring", Academy of Management Conference.
- Wenyue Zhuang, Kwanghui Lim and Poh-Kam Wong (2007), "Why does some knowledge diffuse faster and more broadly than other: evidence from patenting in the field of information storage technology", ISMOT Conference 2007 (Best Paper Award).
- Zilin He, Kwanghui Lim and Pohkam Wong (2006), "Entry and Competitive Dynamics in the Mobile Telecommunications Market", Research Policy, 20th Anniversary Special Issue of "Profiting from Innovation" by David Teece.
- Poh-kam Wong and Yuen-Ping Ho (2006), "Knowledge Sources of Innovation in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Singapore", Scientometrics, 70(2): 223-249.
- Wenyue Zhuang, Kwanghui Lim and Poh-Kam Wong (2006), "Do High Impact Innovations Diffuse Faster and More Widely than Low Impact Innovations? Evidence from Magnetic Recording Technology Patents", Academy of Management Conference.
- Grace Sien, NUS Business School, M.Sc. thesis (completed).
- Wong, P.K. and Y.P. Ho, Knowledge Sources of Innovation in a Small Open Economy: The case of Singapore , paper accepted for presentation at the 10th DRUID Conference, Copenhagen, June 2005
- David Hsu (Wharton) and Kwanghui Lim (NUS), 2005, "Knowledge Bridging by Biotechnology Start-ups", Wharton and NUS working paper. Presented at the Academy of Management Conference 2004, EPFL Conference 2005 and UCLA-Oxford Entrepreneurship Conference 2005.
- Rahul Kapoor and Kwanghui Lim (2005), "The Impact of Acquisitions on the Innovation Performance of Inventors at Semiconductor Companies", Forthcoming, Best Paper Proceedings, Academy of Management Conference.
- Zilin He, Kwanghui Lim and Pohkam Wong (2004), "Snakes and Ladders: The Dynamics of Knowledge Dependence between Incumbents and Entrants in the Wireless Communications Industry", IEEE International Engineering and Management Conference.
- Serene Tan Chiew Yung (2004), NUS Business School, "Valuation of high-tech firms: Role Played by Intangibles at IPO", M.Sc (Management) Thesis.